Under My Skin

Under My Skin is a Forum directed at animal Role Players. It is a play on words to indicate that we all wish we could shed our skins at some point in time and become something completely different.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Albino Rat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Admin

PostAlbino Rat

Name: Tucker
Strengths: Swims at impeccable speeds, quite strong even though agile, very fast
Weaknesses: Herbivore, has many predators, blind as a bat, afraid of small spaces
Base color: White
Markings: Pink tail is the only color on him
Personality: He can be defensive at first since the whole world is basically his predator but lovable once someone gets to know him. Only one of his litter to survive, his species is hardly found around since they tend to be burrowers however Rocky is afraid of tiny spaces due to a cave in that killed his entire family and left him gasping for air and was only able to free himself out of pure luck that he had been closest to the exit. Still small he has a lot to learn about the world that he's been cast into.
Other: Doesn't get around very well since the cave in destroyed his left inner ear, herbivore, travels mostly at night but does enjoy sunning during the day, clever puzzle solver like ancestors.
Species: One route of Evolution the Rat species took.
Picture:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://undermyskin.forumotion.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Albino Rat :: Comments

Re: Albino Rat
Post on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 pm  Fenris
Approve myself!

Albino Rat

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Under My Skin :: Accepted Creatures-