Under My Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under My Skin

Under My Skin is a Forum directed at animal Role Players. It is a play on words to indicate that we all wish we could shed our skins at some point in time and become something completely different.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story of Shedding One's Skin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Admin
Fenris

The Story of Shedding One's Skin Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Shedding One's Skin   The Story of Shedding One's Skin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Unfortunately a cruel world designed on technology and laziness drove a beautiful green haven into a dark chaos of loud calamity. They called themselves humans and destroyed every living thing in their wake. At the end of World War Three the Earth lay desolate, uninhabitable for humankind for decades and perhaps even centuries for without humanity there was no real judge of "time". Now, thousands upon thousands of years past a great forest resides over all the lands, trees that are as high as the skyscrapers of old could tell tales of all the years just after the great disaster. Some remnants of the forest greatly resemble their ancestors, wolves, coyotes, foxes...but times have changed and with it so have the life forms that inhabit earth and new creatures have begun to emerge...so shed your skin of humanity and enter that which you've always dreamed of becoming then step inside the emerald gates to the planet now known as Eden Two.
Back to top Go down
https://undermyskin.forumotion.com

The Story of Shedding One's Skin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Under My Skin :: Info :: Story-
Jump to: