Under My Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under My Skin

Under My Skin is a Forum directed at animal Role Players. It is a play on words to indicate that we all wish we could shed our skins at some point in time and become something completely different.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misty, a blind she-wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luner wolf

luner wolf

Misty, a blind she-wolf  Empty
PostMisty, a blind she-wolf

Name: Misty, nickname: mist
Strength(s): hearing(has become senstive to make up for lost of sight), touch(her hairs are senstive to little movements in the air)
Weakness(es): hunting(due to being blind)
Base color a.k.a. Pelt color: varies depending on her surroundings and how long she been there, most of the time a grayish color
Markings: has a yin-yang symbol on chest
Eye Color: silver, milky film on top due to being blind
Personality: Misty is a mild she-wolf most of the time, she grows attached to things very seldom but when she does she will protect it with her life. Most underestmate her but they shouldnt, she may be blind but it doesnt mean shes weak.
Other:Misty was born blind, she was born in captivity and later escaped, but thats another story to tell. She has lived since on her own. She never knew why they kept her in the cages, she wasnt much different then others eccept she was blind and had a symbol on her chest. Anyways she's a strong little she-wolf and wants a new start at life, hopefuly in the wild where she belongs.
Species: wolf
Picture: none
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Misty, a blind she-wolf :: Comments

Fenris
Re: Misty, a blind she-wolf
Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:42 pm  Fenris
Accepted.

Misty, a blind she-wolf

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum